This Baked Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon is not only a tasty and flavorful dish, but it’s also a great source of healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and lean protein. The combination of herbs and citrus gives it a fresh and vibrant flavor. Enjoy this nutritious meal as part of a balanced and health-conscious diet.
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Prepare the Salmon:
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Make the Lemon Garlic Herb Marinade:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, dried oregano, dried thyme, and dried rosemary.
- Coat the Salmon:
- Drizzle the lemon garlic herb marinade over the salmon fillets. Use a brush or the back of a spoon to ensure the fillets are evenly coated.
- Place the lemon slices on top of the salmon fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Garnish and Serve:
- Once done, remove the salmon from the oven.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve the Baked Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon with your choice of sides, like steamed vegetables, quinoa, or a fresh salad.